Site Search

Need Assistance? 216.292.INFO (4636)

Camp Wise

Sean Morgan

Camp Director

440.635.5444 (Summer) 216.831.0700, x1393 (Winter)

Information

Organization Information

Camp Wise has been a second home to children for more than 100 summers and is proud to be the overnight camp of the Mandel Jewish Community Center. We serve over 600 children each summer, with 70 percent of our campers coming from the Greater Cleveland area, and the other 30 percent coming from Columbus, Akron, Dayton, Toledo and all across the country!

Favorite camper activities include:

Only 30 miles from Cleveland, parents like knowing we're close to home, and kids like us because they look up at the stars in the night sky over our 325 acres of forest, they feel like they're in another world -- they're "Home of Happiness!"

Mission Statement:
Camp Wise provides a friendly, supportive, and cooperative atmosphere that fosters individual growth at each camper’s own pace. Campers are encouraged to learn new skills and master old ones, to make decisions, to take responsibility, to be expressive, to live with others, and to have fun. Complemented by our Jewish environment, campers develop a deeper understanding of and appreciation for Jewish heritage and traditions while also developing a true sense of community. Camp Wise is committed to making sure that every camper leaves with a greater sense of self-esteem and self-confidence; and with memories that will last for a lifetime.
Contact Info:

Sean Morgan

Camp Director

440.635.5444 (Summer) 216.831.0700, x1393 (Winter)

Address:
13164 Taylor Wells Road (Summer)
Chardon, OH 44024
View in Google Maps
Website:
http://www.campwise.org
Email Address:
wisekids@mandeljcc.org
Categories:
 

Location(s)

Location(s)

  1. Location Name:
    Camp Wise
    Address:
    13164 Taylor Wells Road (Summer)
    Chardon
    OH
    44024
    View in Google Maps
    Contact:
    Sean Morgan
    Camp Director
    Phone Number
    440.635.5444 (Summer) 216.831.0700, x1393 (Winter)
    Fax Number
    440.635.0201
    smorgan@mandeljcc.org

Photos

Photos

Home

Quick Links

JFC stacked logo

Dial 211 for United Way call center